Times and Dates
Both classes are blended learning. Participants will need to complete 7 hours of online training prior to attending all class sessions.
Spring Class: May 10-12, 2019
Registration deadline: May 6, 2019
Summer Class: June 17-19, 2019
Registration deadline: June 14, 2019
Don't see a class that will work for you? Call us today to be put on our interest list!
- Want to get your certification paid for?-Apply to work as a Lifeguard for the Town of Avon! Please contact Michael Labagh, Aquatics Superintendent for more information; firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-748-4446
- Participants must be at least 15 years old by the final day of the class
- Participants must successfully complete the pre-course skill test prior to the first day of class (300 yard swim, timed brick retrieval, & 2 minutes of tread water using legs only): Contact Michael Labagh, Aquatics Superintendent to setup a time to complete your swim test.
- Participants must attend all classes to successfully complete the course. Please bring a swimsuit, towel, snacks, and water bottle
- Complete online learning prior to the first day of class.
- Pay $150.00 fee (books included). Sign up with the Front Desk over the phone at 970-748-4060 or stop by in person.