Beginning Friday, June 26, Avon Transit will operate the regular summer schedule.
Click here for the 2020 Summer Transit Schedule
Click here for the 2020 Mobility Guide
Click here for the Avon Mobility Map.
Title VI Civil Rights Act
The Town of Avon is committed to ensuring that no individual is excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of its programs, activities or services, or subject to discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin as per the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
- Bike racks are provided for your convenience from May - October
- Availability is on a first come first serve system
- Loading/unloading is the responsibility of the rider not the bus operator
- No bicycles are allowed on buses after 6:00 p.m.
- Avon Transit is not responsible for any damage or loss of property
- Please be at the bus stop 5 minutes early.
- Buses will only stop at designated bus stops.
- Services animals are welcome; pets are not allowed on Town of Avon buses.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking on board.
- If you lose an item on the bus, call us at (970) 748-4120