Summer Bus Schedule Begins April 16, 2018Click here for the summer schedule.
Avon Transit is designed to make your visit to Avon, whether for work or recreation, an enjoyable and convenient experience. Our public transit system provides fare-free bus and gondola service. Bus and gondola operations are paid for by the town's general revenue fund.
Avon Transit’s local routes are a convenient way to park once and visit many local shops, restaurants, and attractions such as the Avon Recreational Center, Harry A. Nottingham Park, or the public library.
Bus schedules may be obtained at transit stops, on all buses, local lodges, the Avon Recreation Center, and the Avon Municipal Building.
All Avon Transit buses are ADA accessible. Year round paratransit service to residents and visitors is available. For additional information on paratransit eligibility requirements and general service questions please call (970) 748-4120 or visit the Avon Paratransit Services page.
- Bike racks are provided for your convenience from May - October
- Availability is on a first come first serve system
- Loading/unloading is the responsibility of the rider not the bus operator
- No bicycles are allowed on buses after 6:00 p.m.
- Avon Transit is not responsible for any damage or loss of property
- Please be at the bus stop 5 minutes early.
- Buses will only stop at designated bus stops.
- Services animals are welcome; pets are not allowed on Town of Avon buses.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking on board.
- If you lose an item on the bus, call us at (970) 748-4120