As a pedestrian-friendly community, the Town of Avon encourages locals and visitors to take advantage of free public parking spaces in the center of Town with access to a network of multi-use paths, sidewalks and free buses. Avon’s public parking provides convenient access to Avon’s free in-town bus service and the Skier Express Shuttle with direct access to Beaver Creek Village. All parking is within a five-minute walk to a transit stop and many are within walking distance to the Riverfront Gondola, which takes skiers and riders directly to the Beaver Creek Landing base area.
Parking is dispersed throughout the town center with a variety of on-street, parking lot and parking structure spaces available. All parking is free with no overnight parking from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. Look out for Avon’s parking signs with easy to read blue circles and “P” designation.
Free Parking Around Town
All Day Parking
- Lake Street On-Street Parking | 41 spaces
- Mikaela Way Parking Lot | 36 spaces
- Town Hall East Parking Lot | 26 spaces
- East Benchmark Road On-Street Parking | 21 spaces
- Avon Recreation Center | 93 spaces
- West Beaver Creek Blvd On-Street Parking | 20 spaces